BIOFORCE® is a combination of micronutrients and natural plant extracts formulated for foliar application to improve general plant growth.
Fruit & Vegetable Use
- Cotton: Spray 6 – 12 fl oz/ac. immediately before squares begin to appear and repeat 3 to 4 weeks later.
- Strawberries: Spray 8 – 12 fl oz/ac in 100 gal. water with a first application at bloom initiation and a second application at 50% bloom. Repeat weekly as needed.
- Citrus and Tropical Fruits (mangoes, avocadoes and papayas): Spray 14 fl oz in 100 gals water 1-2 weeks after pinhead bloom, repeat at full bloom and petal drop.
- Stone Fruits and Tree Nuts: For a better fruit set, spray 14 – 24 fl oz in 100 gal of water, from bloom till petal drop and repeat 15 – 20 days after first application.
- Broccoli, Cauliflower and artichoke: Spray 8 – 12 fl oz/ac when there are 2-3 pairs of leaves and repeat 3 to 4 weeks later.
- Potatoes, Sweet potatoes and sugar beets: Spray 12 – 16 fl oz/ac at tubers initiation and repeat 15 to 30 days later.
- Tomatoes, Hot peppers, eggplants, cucurbits, soybeans and fresh market beans: Spray 8 – 12 fl oz/ac during bloom and repeat when first fruits appear.
- Wheat, Barley, Oats, Rye, Rice, Corn, and Sorghum: Spray 6 – 12 fl oz/ac at tillering and repeat at second node.
- Bell Pepper: Spray 2 – 4 oz fl oz/ac during bloom and repeat 21 days later to size fruit.
- Beans-Processor: Spray at 8 – 12 fl oz/ac at early bloom. Grapes: Spray 12 – 24 fl oz in 100 gal water. First application at bloom initiation and a second application at 50% bloom and repeat 3 to 4 times at weekly intervals.
- Lettuce, Radishes, Spinach, Endive, Onions and Garlic: Spray 6 – 8 fl oz/ac when there are two to three pairs of leaves and repeat as needed.
Bioforce® can be used with these crops and more:
Directions for Use
BIOFORCE® can be used on any crop. It can be foliar applied, mixed with enough water to obtain thorough foliar coverage.